Famous Last Words: Last Week of Class

Me and my fellow University Sing directors (personal photo)

Our reading for this week.
  • This week honestly wasn’t my best readings. I chose Alice in Wonderland, and I kind of already knew the story. I wish I would have chosen a new story I had never heard of, but most of the Celtic and British ones were vaguely familiar.
Your best writing for this week.
  • I think I did my best writing this week in my sorority’s production of University Sing! Technically, I wrote most of the script a few months ago but this past weekend was the first time I got to see it performed onstage and have my cast say the story I wrote out loud. It was really cool and satisfying to know that my hard work make people laugh and smile and fall in love with our story.
Other people's writing.
  • I really liked a lot of the stories I read this week, but especially the one about dragons! The whole blog website was well formatted and each story had unique characters and scenes that I wasn’t familiar with.
Your other classes.
  • My other classes are honestly stressing me out, but I’m trucking through it. All my other classes are advertising, so it’s nice to take a break from ads and do this class a little bit. I have several group projects coming up, so that is making me nervous because my grade depends on other people! I’m very self sufficient, so that makes me freak out, but I know I can do my part to make my projects good!
Outside of school.
  • One thing that was very fun was Dad’s Day weekend this past weekend! My dad and mom both came to Norman and hung out with me and my brother. I had my University Sing shows, which kept me busy this weekend but not too busy where I couldn’t squeeze in a few meals with my parents. I’m excited to go home tomorrow and see them!
Next week.

  • Next week, I hope I will be done with this class! I’ve been working ahead, and when it’s over I’m definitely going to miss learning such cool stories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction to a Scrunchie Enthusiast

Week 3 Story: Cupid & Psyche go to Couples Therapy