Growth Mindset: Explore the Cats

Even though I am allergic, I love cats. So I'm very excited to look at some cute inspirational cats today.


This cat is from here, and it caught my eye because of how fast it is zooming. After I clicked the link and learned the cat's name is Mrs. Bean, I now love this cat even more than before. A lot of cats are indoor creatures, so I liked how this cat is outside in the grass chasing her dreams. I support her. Sometimes we need to leave our comfort zones to chase dreams.

I like this little cat because it is small and pretty and also the quote is important too. I tend to think I know everything, and I have a habit of saying "I know" way too much. I will continue learning new things my whole life and just because I don't know everything doesn't mean I'm dumb, it means I'm a person. 
This cat made me laugh, because it looks so serious looking a itself in the mirror. I think this cat is important because feedback is sometimes scary and it's hard to take criticism. Sometimes we need feedback in order to grow even if it's something we don't agree with. 


Comments

  1. Hello!

    I hate that you are allergic to cats! They are so loving and soft! I like the seance picture that you posted. I can relate to it. I find myself saying "I know" sometimes myself. Just look at like I need to challenge myself to be around people who know more than me. Or I need to take a class that challenge me more. Knowledge is power! No now can take it away from you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction to a Scrunchie Enthusiast

Week 3 Story: Cupid & Psyche go to Couples Therapy