Learning Challenge: Time management pt 2

This article was 10 Ways to Be More Productive When Working from Home and I enjoyed it a lot
Even though it's mostly referring to adults who have real jobs they do in their home offices, a lot of these tips are applicable for me doing my homework for this online class and my other classes.
Pug in a blanket, Source

One thing confirmed was that I'll be more productive if I get dressed. If I don't leave my house all day, I know that I have to change clothes or I'll feel gross. I think it helps me focus and want to work.

Something new I learned is that it helps to go outside for a little bit before you start your work. This little "commute" can get you in the work frame of mind and get you energized.

Something I am curious to explore is switching up my work space location. I typically work from my bed or the couch downstairs, but I wonder if my productivity will go up if I sit in a desk or at a physical table instead of putting my laptop on my lap. So next time I'm really struggling focusing, I'll try moving around a bit more to a different location.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction to a Scrunchie Enthusiast

Week 3 Story: Cupid & Psyche go to Couples Therapy